April Lockhart

April Lockhart, born in 1995 on the 4th day of July, started taking guitar and piano classes at age seven. The passion for making music was ignited. April's very first song was titled Different. It was written when she was 12 years old. She spent a lot of hours at the age of 14 creating songs, and practicing her music. The following months, she started taking writing trips along with her father, and her father to LA or NY. April began to include different topics that were relevant to the Take my Hand song for some friends, such as peer-pressure disabilities and even teenage suicide. Lockhart collaborates with famous clean beauty brand Ilia as well as a lifestyle influencer, with her own growing fan base. It's true that she was born without a left hand. It makes her unique. However, that's not the only characteristic of her. Lockhart's Instagram profile doesn't cover up her disability, but it does not just focus on it. The point? that we are all a part of a multitude and that we are all unique and that we're much greater than the physical person we are. Lockhart in a video message sent from Nashville's house, affirms that I don't want this to make me feel like I am a victim. I'm much greater than the physical person I am. My daily life isn't dependent on it. I lead a normal daily life, and come up with my own solutions to problems. Because it is also part of my identity, it's something that's worthy of discussion. Lockhart's self-acceptance journey is one that can last many years, yet she can be a role model for this purpose. She admits that she's been through a few phases of her body and sometimes feeling insecure to wear specific types of clothes which showed off her arms. She now wears whatever she wants. and she shares her photos on social media. Self-love she said can be described as a trip. "I don't think it's possible to be in that place," she said. That's my opinion. all people, regardless of what their fear may be. People you spend time by who are truly yours and who can look into your soul are those who remind you why it's important.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison Rae

Leven Rambin

Alexa Chung and Alexandra Wilson